Account Login Instructions
- Access the online training website by clicking on the following link: https://learn.questce.com/
- Enter your Username: Archived Email Address
- Enter your Quest CE account password. Please Note: passwords are case sensitive.
Forgot Password? You have the ability to have a password reset code sent to your email address associated with your Quest CE account.
First Time Logging In?
If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to create a Secure Profile. Enter your Username and Initial Password: Welcome+123
Follow the steps on your screen to:
- Confirm your current primary email address. This will be your username after this point.
- Prior to accessing your items assigned, you will be prompted to enter your Credit Card information to purchase the training in your account.
- Once you have purchased your training successfully, click on the Training tab on the top menu.
- To begin any “Not Started” Training assigned to your dashboard page, click on Start. Proceed through each page of the content.
- At the end of the content, there will be an exam to complete.
- A training item is finished successfully when the status is “Complete”.
Insurance CE Instructions
To add Insurance CE or Designation CE courses to your profile:
- Click on the Training tab in the Top menu.
- Click Add CE Courses within the side menu
- Select the State or Designation you would like courses for. Review the course descriptions(s) of available CE course(s) to be selected.
- Once selected, click on the “+” Symbol (Add to Profile) to add a course to your Training dashboard page.
- Once you’ve finished selecting courses, click Back to Home to return to your user dashboard
- The selected course(s) will be listed on your Training dashboard page to begin.
- In order for Quest CE’s support team to submit any completed course CE credits to the respective state or designation board, be sure to add and keep your license number(s) up-to-date within your profile.
Minimum System Requirements – if you are accessing training via a corporate network, please contact your IT Department if you do not have the following:
- Internet Browser: IE 11 or Google Chrome (latest version)
- Adobe Flash Player 8.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Enabled and latest version installed
Support – If you have technical questions regarding the Quest CE training website, please contact Quest CE for assistance.
- Quest CE Support is available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST
- Quest CE Support Email: email@example.com
- Through the Support tab within your training account you may use the following features to connect with a Quest CE Representative regarding technical questions:
- Submit a Support Ticket
- Initiate an Online Chat